Monday 3 January 2022

Summer learning journey


On my second run of minecraft coding, I chose Gremlin because he looks like green lantern from DC. First I had to place bamboo on dirt. I counted how long and wide the blocks were. I made my agent move 1 block then place 3 times. I did it twice, then it somehow instaplaced all the bamboo. I was extremely confused. I found the button and when the secret room opened it had a picture of Yeti and pixie. I chose Yeti because he knew how to do a time split. The next time split I did was the painting of Mona Lisa. Her fountain was broken. so she was sad. So I got to work fixing it. It was fairly easy. the button was not that well hidden. The suspects were Yeti, and Banshee. I chose Yeti because I was almost certain it was him. Next there was a pilot and his plane. but there were holes in the runway. He could definitely not take off. Once I filled in the holes the button was very easy. On the banners were Yeti and Rascal. I chose Yeti. Then on my screen it said time agent captured..

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Chris!

    It is Charlotte here from the SLJ commenting team!

    Firstly, congratulations on completing the Hour of Code!! It sounds like you had a lot of fun doing it!

    I have never played Minecraft before, so reading this I was intrigued, and slightly overwhelmed! It sounds like you went on an awesome adventure though!! The Gremlin looks like Green Lantern? Have you seen the new Spiderman movie??

    Did you enjoy this Minecraft activity? Did you know that there is another one about bees? Check it out!!

    Ka pai on your awesome mahi here, Chris! I’m looking forward to seeing more of your amazing posts!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.